Advanced cleaning technologies for shallow pools down to 20cm in depth:
- Advanced, active brushing system – dual active brushes deliver superior cleaning.
- Complete coverage – advanced scanning system ensures optimal coverage of the entire pool floor.
- Effective filtration of dirt and debris – ultra-fine filtration captures everything from fine dirt to leaves.
- Systematic and accurate scanning – intelligent scanning technology with a built-in gyro.
- Dynamic propulsion system – dual propulsion motors provide maximum manoeuvrability, overcoming obstacles, allowing uninterrupted cleaning.
- Advanced, active brushing system
- Remote control options
- Dolphin's swivel cable eliminate tangled cables
- Dynamic propulsion system
- Complete coverage
Advanced, active brushing system
Dual active brushes deliver superior cleaning
Remote control options
Including optional fast or regular cleaning cycles and manual navigation
Dolphin’s swivel cable eliminate tangled cables
The swivel ensures that the cable stays free and clear, allowing for complete pool coverage
Dynamic propulsion system
Dual propulsion engines provide maximum maneuverability
- Overcomes obstacles, allowing uninterrupted cleaning
- Adjusts to irregularly shaped pools and beach entry pools
- Moves efficiently on any type of floor surface
Advanced scanning system ensures optimal coverage of the entire pool floor.
Lightweight, ergonomic design and fast clean-water release make removing your Dolphin from the pool so easy!
Multipurpose caddy with auto cable release
Transports the robot and automatically releases just enough cable to reach the far end of the pool, preventing kinks and tangles, simply crank the reel to neatly rewind the cable.
Fast fix, easy repair
Save precious time and minimize interruption with easy access and simple repair – technician mode allows diagnosis and service at poolside via a built-in interface with USB connection.
Peace of mind
Nobody knows robotic pool cleaners like Maytronics – the company behind industry-leading Dolphin robots. For more than 30 years, we have been developing robotic cleaning solutions for the world’s swimming pools. Starting in 1983, we pioneered automated electronic pool cleaning technology. Today, Maytronics remains the market leader, continually setting new standards for technological innovation, design and reliability. In everything we do, we strive to make pool owners’ and users’ lives easier and more enjoyable. Our goal: to enable an exceptional experience of a pure, clean, safe, and relaxing pool.
- 201,293,488,320 Cubic km of water filltered
- Over 1,000,000 robots sold
- In more than 46 countries
All designed with the safest electrical components in the industry.
“The Dolphin WAVE-Series came just in time, iv’e been looking a long time for an automatic cleaner i can afford,
and this one is not only at a reasonable price, but also has great features and gets the job done.”